Solidifying your checkout experience can really be hassle-free! We’re happy to announce that merchants building on Magento can start accepting online payments easily and securely via Omise payment extension.
Omise is built with the whole customer experience in mind. The payment platform is white-labeled, meaning your customers never get redirected offsite when making payments, and you never lose sales because of drop-offs.
Moreover, you can also take advantage of our ready-made payment form, Omise.js which is carefully designed and refined to reduce shopping friction for your customers.
- PCI DSS 3.2
- Thailand - Accept online payments through Omise: credit and debit card, internet banking, and Alipay*
Singapore - Accept online payments through Omise: credit and debit card
- Real time updates of all activities that happen in your account through the Omise dashboard
- Multi-currency** - Accept payments in 7 different currencies for Magento 1 - IDR, JPY, SGD, THB, USD, GBP, and EUR, and 4 different currencies for Magento 2 - IDR, JPY, SGD, and THB. Your customers can choose to pay in the currency they know and prefer, while the settlement is in your own.
- White-labeled, no page redirection = smooth and pleasant experience for your customers.
- Choose between authorize only or authorize & capture.
- Webhooks notification is available*
- A dedicated support team that is ready to assist you round the clock
- Supported on Magento 188.8.131.52 and above
*Supported on Magento 1 only
**Supported for accounts registered in Thailand only
There are only 2 steps required:
Here's a guideline for Magento 1 and Magento 2 with screenshots for easy set up and configuration. A technical support team is also on standby to provide assistance or answer any of your questions at email@example.com
For administration part:
Register for a free test account at https://dashboard.omise.co/signup or click the button below to contact our sales team.
You are subscribed.