We’re excited to announce the launch of our new plugin for Magento 2!
Solidifying your checkout experience can really be hassle-free! Today, we’re happy to announce that merchants building on Magento 2 can start accepting online payments easily and securely via Omise payment extension.
What your customers will love…
Omise is built with the whole customer experience in mind. The payment platform is white-labeled, meaning your customers never get redirected offsite when making payments, and you never lose sales because of drop-offs.
Moreover, you can also take advantage of our ready-made payment form, Omise.js which is carefully designed and refined to reduce shopping friction for your customers.
Security a concern? We have you covered.
- PCI DSS 3.2
Getting started is simple. You’ll be up and running within a matter of days.
Here's a guideline with screenshots for easy set up and configuration. A technical support team is also on standby to provide assistance or answer any of your questions.
- Accept Visa, MasterCard, JCB, American Express and Diners in THB* or JPY* on your store.
- White-labeled, no re-direct = smooth and pleasant expereince for your customers.
- Choose between authorize only or authorize & capture.
- Omise.js manages card transmission to ensure PCI compliance.
- Allow customers to pay using Omise’s payment form that is designed to reduce shopping friction.
* Thai-registered accounts accepts Visa, MasterCard and JCB.
* Japan-registered accounts accepts Visa, MasterCard, JCB, American Express and Diners.