To integrate Magento 2 with Omise API, your Omise Public key and Secret key are required for configuration.
Magento 2 Version Compatibility
- Minimum version is 2.1.2.
The steps below shows how to install the module manually. This requires a user account with permission to write your Magento file system, execute the command line and composer.
- Download and extract the zip file from Omise-Magento.
- On your Magento server, create a new folder
Omise/Paymentunder the directory
- Copy all files to the directory
app/code/Omise/Paymentthat you created in the step 2.
- Log in to your Magento server by using Terminal program, then change the current directory to your Magento root directory.
- Execute command
composer require omise/omise-php:2.6.0to install Omise-PHP library.
php bin/magento module:enable Omise_Payment --clear-static-contentto enable the module.
- At the current directory, execute the command,
php bin/magento setup:upgradeto upgrade your Magento system.
- Your installation is now completed.
After installing, you can configure the module by:
- Log in to your Magento back-end with the administrator account.
- Go to
Settings is displayed under the
The table below is the settings for the module and the description for each setting.
|Enable/Disable||Enables or disables 'Omise Payment Module'|
|Sandbox||If selected, all transactions will be performed in TEST mode and TEST keys will be used|
|Public key for test||Your TEST public key can be found in your Dashboard.|
|Secret key for test||Your TEST secret key can be found in your Dashboard.|
|Public key for live||Your LIVE public key can be found in your Dashboard.|
|Secret key for live||Your LIVE secret key can be found in your Dashboard.|
|Title||Title of Omise Payment gateway shown at checkout.|
- To enable the module, select the setting for
- To enable
sandboxmode, select the setting for
If the setting for
Sandbox is set to
Yes, the keys for TEST will be used. If the setting for
Sandbox is set to
No, the keys for LIVE will be used.
After completing configuration, Omise payment will be displayed at the payment method page and the header will be the value defined in the setting for
Your customers can now make payments through Omise.