How can we help?
You have two main options when it comes to charging your customers:
Use this method when you want to charge a card once.
- Credit card information is collected on the customer's browser
- A single charge is created on that card.
If you have return customers, it may be a good idea to not ask for their credit card data at every purchase. This is how it is done:
- Credit card information is collected on the customer's browser (once)
- A customer is created. This customer can be charged multiple times.
- Multiple charges can be created on that customer.
Can’t find your answer?
Get in touch with us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible