Topics covered on this page
Accept payments through Opn on your WooCommerce-based online store. No programming required.
Supports WooCommerce 3.3.4--7.0.0.
Can't find your version of WooCommerce? Please contact support.
Supported payment methods
Credit and Debit Cards
DuitNow Online Banking/Wallets
Konbini, Pay-easy, and Online Banking
Bangkok Bank (Bualuang mBanking)
KBank (K PLUS)
Krungthai (KTB NEXT)
SCB (SCB Easy)
Rabbit Line pay
Touch 'n Go
Do you need a payment method not currently supported? Please contact support.
Either install via WordPress Plugin Directory (recommended) or download the plugin and install manually.
WordPress Plugin Directory (recommended)
Install the Opn WooCommerce plugin via the WordPress Plugin Directory by following these steps:
- From the left sidebar at your WordPress Admin page, under the Plugins section, click Add New.
- At the Add Plugins page, search for the Opn WooCommerce plugin using the keyword
- Click Install Now to download and install the Opn WooCommerce plugin into your WordPress website.
- After the plugin has been downloaded and installed. The Install Now button will change to Activate. Click Activate.
- Download and extract the latest release.
- Copy the extracted folder to your WordPress
pluginsfolder and rename it
- Once done, Opn Payment Gateway plugin will be shown at the Installed Plugins page. Click Activate to activate the plugin.
Note: ensure you have permission to write to the WooCommerce folder on your server
Connect your Opn account and enable your preferred payment methods. This enables your customers to make payments on your store through Opn.
In your WordPress admin interface:
- Go to Opn > Settings.
- Set Public key for test and Secret key for test and enable Test mode to test out the integration before going live. Test keys are found on the dashboard
in Test Mode.
- Once your live account is activated, set Public key for live and Secret key for live and uncheck Test mode. Live keys are found on the dashboard
in Live Mode.
- Click Save Settings.
Enabling payment methods
Your available payment methods depend on the country in which your account is registered. So, in order to see them, you must have already connected your account.
- On the Opn Settings page, under Payment Methods, you will find the available payment methods shown on the list.
- Click config to configure and enable the payment method(s) you would like to enable. Configuration options depend on the the payment method. For example, here is the credit and debit card configuration page.
- At the configuration page, check the Enable/Disable field.
- Click Save changes.
If you would like to process 3DS (also known as 3-D Secure) charges, please contact support to enable 3DS on your account. This plugin automatically supports processing both 3DS and non-3DS charges.
This plugin is open source. To see the source code and details on how to contribute changes, visit its repository on GitHub. Pull requests welcome.
If you're having issues with this plugin, please contact support.