How can we help?
FPX (Financial Process Exchange) is a popular online bank transfer service preferred by consumers in Malaysia when making payments online. The service is supported by the 19 major local banks and financial institutions.
- Affin Bank Berhad/ Affin Islamic Bank
- Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad
- Ambank Berhad
- Bank Islam Malaysia
- Bank Kerjasama Rakyat Malaysia Berhad
- Bank Muamalat
- Bank of China (Malaysia) Berhad
- Bank Pertanian Malaysia Berhad (Agrobank)
- Bank Simpanan Nasional Berhad
- CIMB Bank Berhad/ CIMB Islamic
- Citibank Berhad
- Hong Leong Bank
- HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad
- Maybank/ Maybank Islamic
- OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
- Public Bank
- RHB Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- UOB (United Overseas Bank Berhad)
Customers making payments through FPX go through a redirect payment flow. This means that the customer confirms the transaction and completes the payment on their preferred bank's website. The exact payment flow varies depending on each bank.
Can’t find your answer?
Get in touch with us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible