How can we help?

What do I do when I've changed my registered company name?

Last updated on February 24, 2020

If you’ve changed your company name but are still in the same business then you'll have to submit the following documents to us via email.

  • Registration of amendments (บอจ.4)
  • VAT certification (Tax ID/ภ.พ. 20)
  • Company's registration document (DBD)
  • The front page of your preferred Thai Bank passbook showing the account number that will collect funds.

Send all your documents to

Can’t find your answer?

Get in touch with us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible

Omise uses cookies to improve your overall site experience and collect information on your visits and browsing behavior. By continuing to browse our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy. Learn more