One in two people are expected to use mobile wallets by 2025, with Asia being the fastest growing region in terms of e-wallet adoption.
Reach shoppers across Asia with the most used digital wallets in Asia and catch the growth opportunity before anyone. Omise now accepts payments via six new e-wallets so your business can expand seamlessly.
An e-wallet is a local payment option that allows customers to make payments upfront right from their smartphones. And because this payment method is non-bank, customers without a bank account or credit card can also pay. It is a more inclusive option businesses should consider.
- Integrate only once, add any wallets you want (no additional licensing or regulatory requirements)
- Accept multiple currencies. Settle payments in your local currency.
- Payment information is autofill for faster checkout
- Automatic currency exchange
- Automatically select the right wallet for each market
What's in it for you?
Expand your business into new markets across Asia with six leading digital wallets
Alipay is a popular payment option that shoppers use to make payments online from their digital wallet. It is a must-have for businesses looking to expand sales into the fast-growing Chinese market.
- No set up of Chinese bank account required
- Over 870 million registered users
- Take advantage of Alipay's marketing promotions
AlipayHK (Hong Kong)
This e-wallet covers a wide range of payment categories, allowing seamless mobile payments. It is a crucial tool in creating hassle-free online shopping experience for customers in Hong Kong.
- Over 2.7 million users nationwide
- Preferred payment method in Hong Kong
GCash (the Philippines)
An e-wallet from the Philippines, owned by Alibaba Group and Ayala Group of Companies, GCash is currently one of the fastest growing e-wallets in Southeast Asia.
- 33 million active users
- A popular local e-wallet among shoppers in the Philippines
An all-in-one e-wallet from Indonesia which allows users to make everyday payments right on its application.
- Expand into Indonesia, one of the biggest e-wallet markets in SEA
- Reach 30+ million users
KakaoPay (South Korea)
A leading digital wallet provider from South Korea frequently used in online and offline stores nationwide.
- Preferred by tech-savvy shoppers in South Korea
- Over 35 million users
Touch 'n Go (Malaysia)
A fast-growing Malaysian digital wallet and online payment platform, and one of the most popular payment methods among the younger generations.
- Enter one of the fastest growing e-commerce markets in Asia
- Attract 15+ million new audience in Malaysia
Expand your e-commerce potential
Start accepting payment through Asia's top e-wallets.
More from us
You are subscribed.