We’ve been working to add more plugin support for merchants building on e-commerce platforms and we’re excited to let you know that we are now ready to support merchants building on PrestaShop. We bring an innovative feature set for merchants of all scales from businesses just starting out to large scale enterprises, providing a highly scalable payments platform with extremely high service uptime you can trust.
Starting and running a business already takes a lot of your time, and convincing your customers to purchase can sometimes be a challenge. Our job is to make the whole payment process simple for you and seamless for your customers. Here's a few highlights.
- Omise seamlessly integrates into your checkout form and never redirects your customers to a third-party payment page.
- Reduce drop-off rates caused by page redirection.
Payment security taken care of
- Card details are directly sent from your customer’s browsers to Omise’s servers for tokenization. This means that sensitive details never have to pass through or touch your servers.
- Omise is PCI DSS certified in all 3 scopes; ensuring you that all cards are processed, transmitted and stored in a secure environment.
- Advanced fraud protection models that is customized to protect your business.
- Accept online payments through Omise: credit and debit card, and internet banking
- Real time updates of all activities that happen in your account through the Omise dashboard
- Enable/disable 3D Secure
- Enable one-click checkouts
- Accept payments in your local currency. THB for Thailand and JPY for Japan. And since we’re close to launching service in Indonesia and Singapore, you will also be able to accept IDR and SGD.
- A dedicated support team that is ready to assit you round the clock
Getting started with Omise on PrestaShop is easy peasy. The source code is available on GitHub and your can also find a step-by-step installation guide here. If you need any help or have feedback, feel free to get in touch by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org