How can we help?
Links let merchants create a payment link which can be shared with clients through any communication channel to request for payments. The feature comes as a standard service with all Omise accounts, no extra integration or programming knowledge is required.
Links can be created from the dashboard or using the Links API. You can also integrate them with chatbots.
Getting paid with Links
- To start creating links, sign in to your Omise dashboard.
- Then, select
Linksfrom the menu on the left hand side and click on
- Enter the product or service details, payment amount, select the currency, and specify any other details in the form.
If it’s something you sell regularly and wish to use the same link multiple times you can select the
Multiple uselink type.
- After completing the information, click on
- Omise will generate a payment link which you can send to your clients through email, SMS or any social media platforms you are most familiar with.
How your customers make payments via Links
- Once your customer receives the link and is ready to make the payment, they can simply click on it and a form will pop up.
There will be two fields; email and message the seller, both are optional.
- If a customer inputs their email here, they will receive a payment confirmation from Omise.
- If they decide to leave you a message, you’ll be able to find it under the charges’ details on your dashboard.
- After proceeding to make
Pay by card, the customer will be led to the next window to enter their card details.
Payment can be made using both credit or debit cards. Once all information is added, the customer can click
Payto complete the payment.
The system will usually take no longer than 3-4 seconds to process the transaction.Once completed, a notification will appear on the screen. Customers who entered their email in the previous step will also receive a confirmation email.
Checking payment status
Merchants can see the status of each transaction in real time by checking from the dashboard. Any additional message the customer left for you can be found under metadata.
Can’t find your answer?
Get in touch with us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible