How can we help?
Account Chaining is a feature allowing you to perform actions (including creating charges) on behalf of other merchants.
This is useful for operating a marketplace or similar platform without having to manually manage other users' secret keys.
Follow the instructions below to enable account chaining:
- Email email@example.com to request this feature.
- After receiving an email indicating this feature is enabled, visit Omise Dashboard > Settings
- Click the checkbox enabling account chaining, and set the Return url to which the sub-merchant will be redirected after authorization.
- Click Update settings and provide the generated Chain url to your sub-merchants so they can authorize account chaining. Sub-merchants must visit the Chain Authorization URI, read the terms, and click Authorize.
- Once a sub-merchant has authorized the account chain, it should appear under the Chains menu item in your dashboard.
- You can view a chain's details by clicking on it.
Can’t find your answer?
Get in touch with us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible